• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What are the special features and functionalities of smart watches?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.351705
Referral Credit
Tech has led to the invention of so many gadgets and devices. One of them is the smart watch. I have never seen or used a smart watch before.

But for those that have seen it, what are the special things that define a smart watch and makes it unique? What can a smart watch do that a normal watch cannot do?

I own a smart wearable device that allows me to stay connected to my texts and notifications without having to remove my phone from my purse. It is Bluetooth-enabled. Furthermore, it includes health monitoring functions that allow me to track my pulse rate and the number of steps I do each day.

I have a smart watch, but I don't wear it often since my wrists sweat. but I do love wearing them. It can track how many steps I take in a day and also prompt me if I have received a message or any notifications.

I own a smart wearable device that allows me to stay connected to my texts and notifications without having to remove my phone from my purse. It is Bluetooth-enabled. Furthermore, it includes health monitoring functions that allow me to track my pulse rate and the number of steps I do each day.
Beautiful. I never knew it syncs with your mobile device. How long ago did you buy it and how much did you buy it for?

I just saw my friend use his smart watch to track the steps he takes per time and his heart rate. This particular smart watch can monitor your stress levels. I have come to believe in the usefulness of smart watches.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member