What are The Things You Do When You Can't Leave the House?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
There are times when I cannot leave the house. So, to ease boredom, I participate in various forums, work, watch a good TV series or movie on Netflix, play with my dogs, cook meals, clean, declutter, and read a book. I occasionally play games on my game console or iPad. How about you? What do you do when you are unable to leave the house?

I have plenty of work at home, so I rarely leave home. In addition to computer, smartphone work, there is a lot of cleaning, cooking and sorting work, I find that I do not enough time.

it is to browse down my battery. I can surf the net the entire day without being tired. it would help me enjoy my stay at home.
Yes, surfing the net can help to ease boredom. I can surf the net the whole day. LOL
Post automatically merged:

I have plenty of work at home, so I rarely leave home. In addition to computer, smartphone work, there is a lot of cleaning, cooking and sorting work, I find that I do not enough time.
Yes, sometimes 24 hours seems not enough at times. :D

Most times even when I can, I still choose to not leave the house 🌚 for me the things I do are watching movies, playing games or reading a book. Depends on what I feel like.

Most times even when I can, I still choose to not leave the house 🌚 for me the things I do are watching movies, playing games or reading a book. Depends on what I feel like.
Haha. Are you introverted? Which movie genre do you like the most?
Post automatically merged:

Movie, sleep, eat, this are what i do when i am home, and yeah i really really enjoy it. 😄
Yes, eating is what you like the most! Haha. Oh, the simple things in life!

13,164Threads
98,836Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member