What are the things you love?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.520113
Referral Credit
I'm sharing this because my friend asked me during our chat on Messenger. Some of the things that I love and bring me joy are waking up to sweet good mornings, gazing at beautiful sunsets, playing with my pets, not worrying about what to eat today, tomorrow, or the next day, and simply being alive. How about you?

As I understand you, there is no need to worry about what I will eat today, because for me it is also a problem when I spend a lot of time thinking about what to cook and what will be more profitable in terms of finances. I really like delicious food that I would not like to cook and have the opportunity to buy ready-made

As I understand you, there is no need to worry about what I will eat today, because for me it is also a problem when I spend a lot of time thinking about what to cook and what will be more profitable in terms of finances. I really like delicious food that I would not like to cook and have the opportunity to buy ready-made
Good for you :) Do you always have take-out food? If yes, which food is your favorite?

There are many things that make me happy, like playing video games, watching movies, eating my favorite food, spending some quality time with my parents, and also having a good time with my friends.

The simple things in life make us the happiest. By simply watching a good movie, it can make me feel happy and content.

13,113Threads
98,544Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member