• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

What are the tips that suggests the higher earning of profits on businesses?

Xtynehappy

Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.626075
Referral Credit
As far as l am concerned when the entrepreneur makes higher sales this would raise the profits for that business very high.
Alternatively by the selling of higher profit margin items the entrepreneurs can make more profits.

There is no guarantee that high turnover will be followed by high profits, if you increase product prices then customers will go to other products, so the alternative to increase profits is to increase sales, carry out better promotions, and reduce the costs incurred so that it will increase profit.

As far as l am concerned when the entrepreneur makes higher sales this would raise the profits for that business very high.
Alternatively by the selling of higher profit margin items the entrepreneurs can make more profits.
Business should be all about making profits. It should be about saving lives and contributing to social wellbeing. Don't cut people's throat because you want to make money. Be reasonable and considerate.

Business should be all about making profits. It should be about saving lives and contributing to social wellbeing. Don't cut people's throat because you want to make money. Be reasonable and considerate.
True, business is not limited to making profit alone, your ability to also satisfy the customers makes you an entrepreneur.

For me, I prefer to make more profits by selling more than having to raise prices to make more profits. Keeping a low margin would retain customers and build you a good reputation which would further increase turnover.

I completely agree. It's always better to increase profits by selling more items than by increasing the price of the product. When prices go up, customers may start looking for other options.

12,041Threads
92,865Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member