What are tokens sent via smart contract?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.940313
Referral Credit
I have a payment due and the sender has mentioned that the exchange or wallet should accept payments sent using a smart contract . How can I check whether the exchange, specifically Binance, is accepting smart contract payments?

The tokens that can be sent to the smart contract will depend on the blockchain you use such as the Ethereum, Neo, Solana, Cardano etc. blockchain or you can also activate the bridge chain. I have never heard of any crypto exchange that accepts payments from smart contracts.

The tokens that can be sent to the smart contract will depend on the blockchain you use such as the Ethereum, Neo, Solana, Cardano etc. blockchain or you can also activate the bridge chain. I have never heard of any crypto exchange that accepts payments from smart contracts.
A website I use is sending payment via Optimism network and smart contracts. They are telling not to use an exchange address. I only have Binance and Kucoin account. So should I open a wallet to receive payment?

A website I use is sending payment via Optimism network and smart contracts. They are telling not to use an exchange address. I only have Binance and Kucoin account. So should I open a wallet to receive payment?
If you have to use payment via the Optimism network, it means that what you will receive is Ether or ERC 20 tokens. As far as I know, many crypto exchanges have implemented Web3 and the Optimism network. Try checking whether Binance or Kucoin is available or not, go to your wallet, select Ethereum and click Receive, then you select Otimism as the blockchain network, and you will find a QR code or deposit address. If there is no Optimism on both exchanges, it means you have to create a new wallet. Good luck bro.

12,012Threads
92,708Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member