What are you liking less and less as you get older?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
As we all get older there are things that make no since and there are many things we don't enjoy like we used to and also there are things which we start hating and disliking it because of our experience and knowledge and many things, some peoples start hating let night get to gather, and some peoples hate having many friends, and some peoples hate TV and social medias and also video games and many things.
IN you way what are the things you start to dislike as you get older?

I don't like screaming and yelling without reason which is very common for yong people. Just laugh to other peoples without don't anything funny is just stupid.
Lol, i feel you especially laughing on peoples without any reason or laughing on the when they talk is a rude thing, i remember when i was in high school some peoples just lough without any reason and that annoys me.

The food i dislike when i get older and older is pumpkin and now i really hate it, i don't know why but it is not good.
Yesh the ones I'm dropping are those I don't really like and nowbit is full blown hatred for them.

I am starting to dislike people who are feeling entitled. I do not tolerate such people anymore. Also, liars, cheaters, and the like. There are some foods that I am starting to loathe as well, such as foods cooked in oil. LOL
By the way, people who lie are the worst. When I was a teenager, don't mind being around liars, and I tried to forgive them, but now it makes me tired to hear a lie.

I don't know maybe I don't like when people just use English terms every other word meanwhile we are not Americans or speak English it is annoying
You should have seen when people come to my country after being in the US or Europe for a couple of years; they can't properly speak the local language, and they keep speaking English even if you can't hear English. they think speaking English is something to brag about. I don't know why.

As we all get older there are things that make no since and there are many things we don't enjoy like we used to and also there are things which we start hating and disliking it because of our experience and knowledge and many things, some peoples start hating let night get to gather, and some peoples hate having many friends, and some peoples hate TV and social medias and also video games and many things.
I don't really dislike many things yet, most things people are doing seems as fun to me like laughing crazily, talking alot, being phone addicted 😲, and others. But I really hate someone shouting my name in the public even you are older than me, at least show a little consideration before doingbso.

I don't really dislike many things yet, most things people are doing seems as fun to me like laughing crazily, talking alot, being phone addicted 😲, and others. But I really hate someone shouting my name in the public even you are older than me, at least show a little consideration before doingbso.
I feel you, some peoples have no respect and they don't think about what comes from their mouth. they don't think who others feel.

I liked going out when I was young but I don't like traveling and going out. However I like watching the TV and being at the social media. I have never played video games.

I liked going out when I was young but I don't like traveling and going out. However I like watching the TV and being at the social media. I have never played video games.
I also don't like going out very often, when i was teen i used to like going out with friends but now i like staying home and spending time watching movie.

You said you never played video games? If you don't like doing so or if sometime ago you like playing then you stop, I won't say you should play, but if you don't try it's before in your entire life, I would insist you try it out because it's among one of the highest way you can have fun , it's even better you like watching movie.

Unnecessary disturbance. I have never really been the type to like people disturbing me but the more I grow older, the more I do not even joke with my privacy.

Unnecessary disturbance. I have never really been the type to like people disturbing me but the more I grow older, the more I do not even joke with my privacy.
There are a lots f things we hate when we get older, and somethings were already no good for us but as we grow older we keep disliking them even more.

You said you never played video games? If you don't like doing so or if sometime ago you like playing then you stop, I won't say you should play, but if you don't try it's before in your entire life, I would insist you try it out because it's among one of the highest way you can have fun , it's even better you like watching movie.
I am no more interested in playing video games at this age.
Post automatically merged:

I also don't like going out very often, when i was teen i used to like going out with friends but now i like staying home and spending time watching movie.
I don't have the energy to go out, so I stay at home and try to keep myself engaged.

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member