What are you scared of?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.732925
Referral Credit
We all have various things we are scared of, or a particular thing we worry About. For me one thing i am scared of is not being able to succeed later in the future or should i say i fear failing so i am always trying to put in my very best.

We all have various things we are scared of, or a particular thing we worry About. For me one thing i am scared of is not being able to succeed later in the future or should i say i fear failing so i am always trying to put in my very best.
Yeah i think most of us scare not to be successful in life, i am also very scared not to fall in life and have bad future, i want to be a successful person and help my parents, and also have a very beautiful family childrens and live happy life,

I don't like to lack money. I fear the unknown especially when it comes to my financial life it can really be depressing
It's scary indeed if we don't have money and the scarier if there's no one to turn to. It's best to have small savings for emergency needs and when our pocket is out of anything.

When it comes to things people are scared of, I would have to say that it is more than likely money and having issues with money.

In a world, we live in at the moment and how things are, one of the biggest worries seems to be struggling and not being financially stable.

13,149Threads
98,778Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member