What are your favorite fruits and vegetables?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
When I was a child, I never liked to eat vegetables. For fruits, I chose only a few like ripe bananas, jackfruits, dragon fruits, and papaya. My mom passed away when I was 6 years old, so there was no one to force me to eat vegetables and other fruits. My father was also not at home all the time being a military official. He was always at work. I only learned to eat vegetables when I visited my cousins and special someone in Auckland. I was forced to eat different kinds of vegetables first time in my life like cauliflower, spinach, celery, cabbage, and more. I like to eat chicken, beef, fish, and eggs. This time, I always eat vegetables of different kinds despite being expensive and fruits of different kinds too. What abut you?

My favorite fruits should be watermelon, oranges, pineapple, pawpaw and apples. Then when it comes to Vegetables, ugu leafs is more common here than other ones.

I learned to eat vegetables and other variety of fruits. Fruits in season are cheaper like stsrapples. I learned that it's taste is nice so I buy 50 pieces. Bananas are cheaper too compared to other gorgeous fruits.

Fruits are full of nutrients we must not ignore. They're strong builders to make body strong and healthy and always ready to defend us against bad sicknesses. They're essential for growth.

Fruits are full of nutrients we must not ignore. They're strong builders to make body strong and healthy and always ready to defend us against bad sicknesses. They're essential for growth.
Yes, they are. That is why we must make them a part of our daily diet. In terms of fruits, I fancy mangosteen, lanzones, pear, papaya, grapes, etc

Yes, they are. That is why we must make them a part of our daily diet. In terms of fruits, I fancy mangosteen, lanzones, pear, papaya, grapes, etc
Fruits are insanely expensive this time so I buy only banana, papaya, melon apples and guava with exact budgeting to eat only one kind of fruit daily and not to consume all one time, lol.

I like fruits more than vegetables, but I eat vegetables much more often. My favorite vegetable is cucumbers because I have loved this taste since childhood because my mother grew them at home. My favorite fruits are bananas and oranges, but I don't like peeling oranges

13,169Threads
98,873Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member