What are your gains from internet?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.421950
Referral Credit
We can easily access the internet now from our different locations. The internet offers a lot of benefits to humans. Ranging from being able to learn from others post, earning money off it, being updated with information around the world etc. What are the benefits to you?

One of the most amazing and useful inventions by human beings are the internet, its very useful and we can do every and each things that we want on the internet, we can do shopping communicating studying and many more.
Yeah it is awesome to have the internet here. it is really useful to us.

Yeah it is awesome to have the internet here. it is really useful to us.
True, the internet is a good and best place to advertise our business and our products, and also its a best place to learn and to have some fun, but we have to know that internet is 100% safe and good, we have to know that it have many bad things and risks.

True, the internet is a good and best place to advertise our business and our products, and also its a best place to learn and to have some fun, but we have to know that internet is 100% safe and good, we have to know that it have many bad things and risks.
Yeah it is a win win for everyone. As you can make money and shop off the internet

Yeah it is a win win for everyone. As you can make money and shop off the internet
That is true, we can shop and perches goods and products online, and also we can sell things easily without going any where and without a payment of a rent for a store, it is the best thing to have.

That is true, we can shop and perches goods and products online, and also we can sell things easily without going any where and without a payment of a rent for a store, it is the best thing to have.
Sure it is the way to go for this era. you can do a lot of things on the internet aside commiting crime.

I would say that my biggest gains from the internet are mental health, creativity, and problem solving. Since I don't have people in real life who will help me with my problems, I can just join an online forum and summon an army of people who will discuss topics related to my problem and help me think through what I need to do. It's a great problem solving tool.

For me, the Internet is a means of making money, there are some sites I use in making money online, so it is not just what I use to gain entrainment.
I also make some additional money from some online platforms which will help me on my financial status.

13,113Threads
98,548Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member