What Are Your Plans After You Retire?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
After I retire, I have a lot of plans. It's not something out of the ordinary, though. I will continue to participate in some forum websites on occasion, visit locations I have never visited before, eat foods I have never tried before, and spend more time with family; ideally, I will have my dream minimalist coffee shop by that time, so I will take care of the business, and so on. How about you?

I have plenty of hobbies like gardening, reading, stitching which I do not have time for now because of the domain ownership, financial fraud of government agencies. I will always plenty of activities to keep me busy.

I have plenty of hobbies like gardening, reading, stitching which I do not have time for now because of the domain ownership, financial fraud of government agencies. I will always plenty of activities to keep me busy.

That is great. I will do other hobbies, too, when I retire. LOL.
Post automatically merged:

Hopefully, at that point I would have enough money to travel round the world. it would be a very pleasant thing to do and I'm looking forward to it.
Likewise. I hope I can travel the world. Switzerland is at the top of the list. LOL. How about you?

I know it is long way to retirement but the plan i have when i retire is to collect my money and travel around the world and have some fun, that is what i really want.
yay! I hope we can make it happen after we retire. LOL

I feel good to know that I will have all time in the world to enjoy what I like to do like read books or go fishing maybe I would be able to even do something very great

Nice! I read books at times. Which genre do you like the most?

13,154Threads
98,786Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member