What are Your Plans this Week?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
It's Monday evening in the Philippines. I basically stayed at home all day and worked. Tomorrow, I'll go to the wet market to buy fish, veggies, and fruits. On Wednesday, I will travel to Manila, a six-hour journey away, to accompany my partner to his medical appointment. It is required so that he may renew his pilot's license. On Thursday, I'll go grocery shopping for pet food and snacks. I'll go to the beach this weekend to wind down. How about you?

You seem to have all days planned ahead and they seem packed. I don't have any special plans. It would be like usual week with work, conducting remedial sessions in the afternoon, cooking and other chores. We have a long weekend as Friday is a national holiday on account of our Republic day. I plan to stay home and do some cleaning up jobs around the house.

For me l am having a daily routine on the daily to do tasks. l sometimes don't notice when a week ends or starts.
This often happens with me. I don't realise the days when we have a long holiday or vacation. I loose track of days during summer vacation and other breaks which are more than a week. When I have to go to work, I have to check my time table according to the days of the week and I stay on the track.

You seem to have all days planned ahead and they seem packed. I don't have any special plans. It would be like usual week with work, conducting remedial sessions in the afternoon, cooking and other chores. We have a long weekend as Friday is a national holiday on account of our Republic day. I plan to stay home and do some cleaning up jobs around the house.
Yes, I like to plan and stick to it. LOL. Hope you enjoyed the national holiday with your family, arunima :)
Post automatically merged:

For me l am having a daily routine on the daily to do tasks. l sometimes don't notice when a week ends or starts.
Oh, yes. It seems like you are a busy person, Stardom. Take the time to rest, though.
Post automatically merged:

My life is going as planned for this week. I have achieved at least 80% of this already.
That is awesome. I accomplished everything, too. :)

@freelancermaria . The national holiday is tomorrow on Friday. My long weekend starts as I am back from the work. I don't have much planned for the weekend. Just want to lazy around with my family, finish few chores around the house, watch some good movies and try to make more money on earning sites.

13,156Threads
98,791Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member