• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What can makes you successful in restaurants business

Aragon05

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.577750
Referral Credit
To be successful in restaurants business, there are certain strategies and factors to follow up which includes, food quality, customer service and effective management. You can start with a clear and unique restaurant concept, identify your target audience and type of cuisine you'll offer, then create a detailed business plan that outlines your concept, budget and financial projection.

Location plays a very important role in the restaurant business. If your restaurant is in a busy marketplace, you might be able to generate a lot of sales even when you are offering average-quality food.

In my experience, location really determines the restaurant business, if the market share is more factory employees then it is better to set up a food stall, because restaurants are only for manager level and above so the people who come to your restaurant can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

To be successful in restaurants business, there are certain strategies and factors to follow up which includes, food quality, customer service and effective management. You can start with a clear and unique restaurant concept, identify your target audience and type of cuisine you'll offer, then create a detailed business plan that outlines your concept, budget and financial projection.
You can run a successful restaurant business if you have a good management system. Always give your customers the best and yummy food and they'll always come back.

For someone to be able to become a successfully restaurant. One need to be educate on how to cook different kinds of food. It’s not possible for someone to carry out restaurant job just because he/she wants to make money,no. The person must be well educated on how to cook, if possible he can attend catering school.

I never worked in a restaurant business, but i can tell you that what makes me visit one restaurant often and that is quality service, if a restaurant have good service and their workers are friendly then i like going there often.
You're right, quality services. And another point which I would like to mention is, if you serve well prepared food. The more delicious your food is, the more you gain more customers.

You're right, quality services. And another point which I would like to mention is, if you serve well prepared food. The more delicious your food is, the more you gain more customers.
It is that simple, the more you provide quality and good foods then your restaurant will have a lots of customers.

It is that simple, the more you provide quality and good foods then your restaurant will have a lots of customers.
Your food can be topic for discussion on an area. If you are selling around areas nearest to park, you are likely to succeed with delicious meal.

Yes, because me in particular i do eat at the restaurant that serve delicious meals and also has a good and loyal customer service.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, because me in particular i do eat at the restaurant that serve delicious meals and also has a good and loyal customer service.

Me to, i also like to visit those restaurants with good and healthy foods and also sanitary is mandatory.

Me to, i also like to visit those restaurants with good and healthy foods and also sanitary is mandatory.
You got a point there bro, i almost forgot. Sanitary is the first thing i look for when eating in any restaurant. If your place is clean, it'll attract me to come inside and see how well you can serve me.

You got a point there bro, i almost forgot. Sanitary is the first thing i look for when eating in any restaurant. If your place is clean, it'll attract me to come inside and see how well you can serve me.
True, some restaurants have very poor sanitary and after i eat i get sick and after that i tell everyone i know not to go there.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member