What can you create with your imagination?

Imagine all the people living far today.. and that's because of the power of imagination. Sometimes I hate myself imagining something horrible awful and wonderful. We can also fulfil our dreams through imagination.

True, there are some time's we start imagining some bad things in our mind and we need to stop that, and only try to imagine the good things, and we have to make sure we have that life we imagined.
It's normal being humans and having brains the source of wild and awesome imaginings. Sometimes when I'm so hungry, I imagine I'm eating deep fried chicken legs 😁.

It's normal being humans and having brains the source of wild and awesome imaginings. Sometimes when I'm so hungry, I imagine I'm eating deep fried chicken legs 😁.
I feel you, we all do this things, and some times when i crave some foods i do the same thing, haha

I feel you, we all do this things, and some times when i crave some foods i do the same thing, haha
There are foods I like to eat when I am very hungry and when my dish is the same in the day, so I imagine that I am eating fried shrimps and crabs :LOL:

There are foods I like to eat when I am very hungry and when my dish is the same in the day, so I imagine that I am eating fried shrimps and crabs :LOL:
Lil, some times when i am eating some foods that i don't like i open YouTube and watch some peoples eating good and amazing foods. that helps me a lot

Lil, some times when i am eating some foods that i don't like i open YouTube and watch some peoples eating good and amazing foods. that helps me a lot
I also watched voracious eaters on YouTube they eat a lot and so fast as if there is tomorrow. They make me hungry looking at thee huge file of foods.

I also watched voracious eaters on YouTube they eat a lot and so fast as if there is tomorrow. They make me hungry looking at thee huge file of foods.
Yeah, they eat like something is happening in their stomach, they ear the whole table of foods without any worry, but i think they exercise every time in order to get in shape, because if i eat like them for one week i will definitely over weight.

I always imagine a world Fred from hunget and pains. As a would be philanthropist I imagined having the abilities that I need to affect the world and stamp. out poverty. How about you?
I can create a lovely story from my imagination that can entertain children. I too imagine a good world where people stayed together with love and affection.

I can create a lovely story from my imagination that can entertain children. I too imagine a good world where people stayed together with love and affection.
Yes we can create a lot from our imagination. We have the ability for this and we just have to use it

Yes we can create a lot from our imagination. We have the ability for this and we just have to use it
True, we humans have the power to create a lots of things in our mind and we can draw and think a lots of things without other person knowing it, but we need to control what is running in our mind.

True, we humans have the power to create a lots of things in our mind and we can draw and think a lots of things without other person knowing it, but we need to control what is running in our mind.
Yes we have the world of imagination in our hands. it's just for us to harness it and that's it.

13,134Threads
98,670Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member