What cryptocurrency do you like to mine?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.654950
Referral Credit
Cryptocurrency mining is one of the most important aspects of cryptocurrency development. You can earn cryptocurrencies by mining cryptocurrencies. However, mining cryptocurrencies is not an easy thing to do. This is because the mining difficulty of cryptocurrencies have increased a lot. Now you may need to buy expensive mining machines in order to mine cryptocurrencies. So, what cryptocurrencies do you prefer to mine?

I like to mine bitcoin but it is no more easy to mine and make real profits because you have to use sophisticated machines to mine. One of the machines called Asec miner is over 34,00 USD. Though they have less ones. Now it is extremely difficult to make money mining bitcoin. Other coins to me is not reliable.

In my country it is not possible for people to mine crypto because electricity costs are very high, so it is not possible to make a profit, many people try to steal electricity but in the end they are caught by the police and of course this will increase the losses.

In my country it is not possible for people to mine crypto because electricity costs are very high, so it is not possible to make a profit, many people try to steal electricity but in the end they are caught by the police and of course this will increase the losses.
Mining cryptocurrency is not an easy thing to start, it needs a lots of things and yeah the electric bill the maintenance fee and also to begin mining it needs mining rigs which is so expensive.

I have tried Monero (XMR) mining with my GPU, but I ended up seeing it as unprofitable and abandoned it, now I am interested in Helium mining, which the mining device costs only about $420, and can be quite profitable in the long run.

I have no interest in mining because it requires a lot of money to be invested in equipment and spend a lot of money to run mining operation however, if I had spare money, I would be interested in mining Bitcoin

13,176Threads
98,904Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member