What do you about children hawking to assist financially?

Well i can't really say much about this cause in most cases its not like it was done intentionally, but it is simply due to conditions of things. In some cases it is considered as abuse though.

Well i can't really say much about this cause in most cases its not like it was done intentionally, but it is simply due to conditions of things. In some cases it is considered as abuse though.
Yesh it is a kind of abuse to me. But as you stated it might just be the situation at a time but parents should care for their children.

Some families are very poor, and if there is no state assistance or charity available, the families may be forced to send their children to work, to help the family financially.

Yes, this is always the sad situation. Some families can't help it . But they need to protect the children
Some families are very poor, and if there is no state assistance or charity available, the families may be forced to send their children to work, to help the family financially.

I have decided not to have children because I do not feel I am capable of taking care of myself, let alone another human being. I do not want to burden my kids with my problems, especially if I am not financially stable. Unfortunately, some people choose to have children despite their financial struggles. In such cases, the children are often forced to start working at a young age to help the family make ends meet. I feel sad for the children n.

It is child abuse. No matter how you look at it. Every child deserve love and care especially during those tender age. Parents and government shoild take responsibility and stop this abuse. This kind of abuse is only find in developing countries. To me, it is one of the worst crime a human can commit ever

13,176Threads
98,913Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member