• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What do you actually survive on this tough economy with limited financial resources?

To be able to survive in a very difficult financial situation, we have to be patient and be able to control our desires, waste, we have to be more frugal, focus more on basic needs, look for side jobs that allow us to increase our income, such as opening a motorbike, computer, smartphone repair shop, etc.

In my v
Depending on the money earned through side hustles is not enough for you to pay the bills unless you have special skills. In my city, if the person is really out of job and his/her income is below a certain level, s(he) can apply for government subsidy.
In my country there is nothing like that. However the government grants some $25 for the 70 years and above old people.

12,085Threads
93,146Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member