What do you dislike about social media?

Social media is the best thing we have on internet, and it have many useful things we can communicate share our feelings and enjoy by seeing and talking and also we can learn from it, but the bad thing about social media i don't like is its very addictive and it takes our valuable time.

It has pros and cons like most things I think that social media is really addictive and most people spend at least three hours a day scrolling maybe less maybe more but I heard that you should spend about three hours a day maximum on your phone and most teenagers or even adults spend way more than that

Social media is the best thing we have on internet, and it have many useful things we can communicate share our feelings and enjoy by seeing and talking and also we can learn from it, but the bad thing about social media i don't like is its very addictive and it takes our valuable time.
I agree with you, it's addictive because I use Instagram and Facebook daily. takes away valuable time

I agree with you, it's addictive because I use Instagram and Facebook daily. takes away valuable time
you are right, it takes our valuable time, i know that if i open any social media app i can't close it, i take some time to see new posts and new contents, and that takes my time, i only like to use the social media for some tutorials and also to have a fun when have some spare time on my hand.

you are right, it takes our valuable time, i know that if i open any social media app i can't close it, i take some time to see new posts and new contents, and that takes my time, i only like to use the social media for some tutorials and also to have a fun when have some spare time on my hand.
Yes social media is mostly for fun. as such we need to spend less time on it to avoid going broke.

The reason I got off of Twitter is that it was just stressful and a factory of low-quality content. It was almost a full-time job to curate my feed to keep stupid people I didn't want to hear from out of it. I hated "suggested" tweets from algorithms. I just wanted content from my followers. Half of the content on social media is false and misleading and a waste of the bytes used to store it. This is especially true of TikTok.

The other thing I hate is that social media platforms don't respect your privacy and sell your information to advertisers and data brokers.

What I dislike about social media are the fake news, cursing, and other negative posts. That's why I never follow people who post negative things.
Yeah, social media news's are most of the time fake news's and sinse it have no control and don't know exactly who maid the news but they post fake news, and in my country social media is one of the ways peoples spread hate speech.

13,113Threads
98,544Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member