• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

What do you do if your laptop battery died?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
I have an old laptop which its battery is dead and it is direct, and if i want to use it i have to loge the charger in order to turn on the power, and i really want to buy battery for my old laptop but in my country all laptop battery are replacement and there is no original laptop battery, and those replacement batterys have very poor duration and it don't last more than an hour after fully charged.
In you country is there original laptop battery available?

It is quite difficult to get a replacement that will last longer. In my country, there are a lot of low quality and fake battery replacement. My laptop have similar product but i converted it to destop by connecting it to inverter.
That is the problem there is no good and high quality laptop battery, and i have tried to replace my laptop battery twice but both time the battery don't last more than 1 hour and it dies shortly.

the other computer I had would not work unless I pluged it in it was pain but not that bad I just could not carry it anywhere wich is the whole point of laptop
Yeah, i am also can't carry my laptop to any where, now it is like a desktop, and i can't move the pc, when i am writing i have to save my works every time because if i move it it will shutdown.

Yes, there is a way to get it. However, you need to place an order beforehand and patiently wait for it to arrive, as some computer stores may not have it in stock at the moment.
Knowing that you will get a new battery for your laptop is a good thing. In my country, there are only replacement batteries for your device; even for a smart phone, we can't get an original battery.

I have an old laptop which its battery is dead and it is direct, and if i want to use it i have to loge the charger in order to turn on the power, and i really want to buy battery for my old laptop but in my country all laptop battery are replacement and there is no original laptop battery, and those replacement batterys have very poor duration and it don't last more than an hour after fully charged.
In you country is there original laptop battery available?
My laptop is old too and I have to use a charger though I changed the battery.

My laptop is old too and I have to use a charger though I changed the battery.
The only problem I get when I own a laptop is its battery, but now that I also have an overheating problem with my laptop, I think the time has come to change it.

The only problem I get when I own a laptop is its battery, but now that I also have an overheating problem with my laptop, I think the time has come to change it.
Thank God I don't have that problem.

The best thing to do is to order for your laptop battery from the company that made the laptop. It would take time but it is worth it at the end.
Oh, how I wish, but that is not going to happen. My laptop is so old that I doubt the manufacturer even knows that this model was made. lol

If my laptop battery dies while I'm out, the first thing I do is scramble to find a power outlet to plug into. Coffee shops, libraries, and even some public spaces have outlets available for charging. If I'm really in a pinch, I'll use a portable power bank to get enough juice to safely save my work and shut down properly. At home, I'll swap out the depleted battery for a fresh one if it's removable. Otherwise, I'm tethered to a wall outlet until it recharges enough to be mobile again.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member