What do you do to stay physically active?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.258826
Referral Credit
Engaging in any activity that involves movement of the body is considered physical activity. Aerobic or cardio exercises are among the physical activities that might help you stay in shape and maintain your health. It also entails possessing the vitality and fortitude to feel as fantastic as you can. Being fit doesn't require you to be an athlete. You can get to a good level of fitness by going for a daily, vigorous walk, even just for thirty minutes.

I jog every morning at 4 :30 to 5 and in the afternoon I spend 20 minutes walk back and forth on our lawn at home. I also dive in deep sea as a deep sea swimmer every weekend for one hour . If I miss to jog, I dance Tiktok for 15 minutes. That's my secret to maintain my weight 110 pounds since age 17 up to the present.

Engaging in any activity that involves movement of the body is considered physical activity. Aerobic or cardio exercises are among the physical activities that might help you stay in shape and maintain your health. It also entails possessing the vitality and fortitude to feel as fantastic as you can. Being fit doesn't require you to be an athlete. You can get to a good level of fitness by going for a daily, vigorous walk, even just for thirty minutes.
I do yoga regularly and engage myself in household chores to remain active.

To stay physically active I tend to walk around from time to time. I used this to not only stay fit but to also keep myself busy or when am tired of staying in one place while working.

13,068Threads
98,326Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member