Aragon05

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.577750
Referral Credit
At times when people feel sick, they do many things to feel better, some people can still be going to work or school, some might decide to stay at home and at the moment they can do many thing to at least keep them active,like taking a walk, playing of games, watching of movies or hanging out with friends. This things usually makes them feel better and is much more better than staying in the bed.

Sometimes going outside and getting some Vitamin D from the sun can actually help heal. That and fresh air! For me personally though, I like to just stay inside and watch tv when I don't feel well. I drink plenty of fluids and gargle with warm salt water.

Good thing, I work from home. There is no need for me to go out when I am not feeling well. When I am feeling ill, I sleep all day. Also, I drink plenty of water and watch some movies if I can.
It's actually much better for you that you like staying indoors and you are also working at home, it's might not be a big deal to you if you are sick, and things you do when ill sounds enjoyable.

It's actually much better for you that you like staying indoors and you are also working at home, it's might not be a big deal to you if you are sick, and things you do when ill sounds enjoyable.
Yes, this setup is ideal for me. I do not think I can travel from one place to another every day or complete office tasks that can be demanding.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member