• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What do you do with your old devices?

Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.728888
Referral Credit
For me l normally change the smart phones after a period of two years. This is the right time that l set for me to upgrade to a better phone. So l usually bless the old phones to the needy people be it relatives, friends or strangers. provided l don't sell.
What your take on that?

Earlier I would sell the old hardware to get some money, in the last few years, I have not sold anything. I usually keep the hardware, if there is any data stored in it.

For me l normally change the smart phones after a period of two years. This is the right time that l set for me to upgrade to a better phone. So l usually bless the old phones to the needy people be it relatives, friends or strangers. provided l don't sell.
What your take on that?
I usually sell them or donate it to someone.

Never heard about that. I am going to check it out. Hope it is not something that is too technical and would need coding.
You don't need coding. Biggest problem how set smartphone and set wires for charger. Before that just install program and connect it to home wifi.

You don't need coding. Biggest problem how set smartphone and set wires for charger. Before that just install program and connect it to home wifi.
This could be quite interesting. If this works out, that means people can just have makeshift CCTV cameras without breaking a sweat.

12,056Threads
92,980Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member