What do you enjoy most about college

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.941950
Referral Credit
I enjoyed the freedom I had while in college. I was a boarder in my high school. So we were under control by the different house mistresses but that stopped when I got into college. it was a breath of fresh air for me. How about you?

Yeah, nothing beats freedom in college. It was one of the things I enjoyed back then. You don't have to ask for your parents' permission for your travels or even a night out with friends. 😁.
Yeah with college life is sweeter. You enjoy your freedom while your parents pick your bills. it always enjoyment galore.

I enjoyed the freedom I had while in college. I was a boarder in my high school. So we were under control by the different house mistresses but that stopped when I got into college. it was a breath of fresh air for me. How about you?
I loved both the freedom and the love and encouragement I got from some of my teachers.

I for me it was the peace of mind. Back then I didn't have to worry about what to eat, getting clients and the likes. I think for most of us, our biggest worries is trying to look good for our crush. Growing up has made me realize there is more to life.

13,068Threads
98,320Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member