What do you hate about your culture?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
In society, culture has a greater role in shaping and ruling society, and people respect and obey it, but sometimes there are some cultures that we think are too much and out of hand. So for you, which culture is this kind?

In society, culture has a greater role in shaping and ruling society, and people respect and obey it, but sometimes there are some cultures that we think are too much and out of hand. So for you, which culture is this kind?
I don't like the extravagant marriage that takes place in Indian culture. Both families have to spend a fortune. The system demands extravagance.

I don't like the extravagant marriage that takes place in Indian culture. Both families have to spend a fortune. The system demands extravagance.
I have seen some videos how Indian marriage extravagant is, and they spend more than 100k for their wadding ceremony.

I have seen some videos how Indian marriage extravagant is, and they spend more than 100k for their wadding ceremony.
That's really disgusting and that's the reason many boys and girls are staying unmarried for they can't afford the expense.
Post automatically merged:

i think it just about the rules that enslaves women. Like they want women to be just seen and not heard
You are right. In India still woman is treated as an object of utility.

Last edited:
There's no culture in my country I hate but dislike and that's the extended family. It's our culture and whether we like it or not when a brother or sister marries he or she stays home for some months or years and others stay forever.

That's really disgusting and that's the reason many boys and girls are staying unmarried for they can't afford the expense.
You are right, this culture makes peoples not to get married and start family, this needs to be stopped.

l hate the fact that women are not recognised in my culture. Such that when one bears girls alone is never recognised to have born.
Oh wow, do people still have this kind of mindset in this time and age? Its well though, I really hope things change with time.

13,068Threads
98,311Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member