deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
I don't think many people dislike their home because it is always a welcoming and comfortable environment. I adore my house, even though it is rented, because it provides me with comfort. I prefer the view from the window because I live far from the city and have a beautiful view of an open and large field.

I really enjoy living in my current place, even though it's small and rented. I appreciate the peace and quiet it provides, and the fact that I am away from toxic people who negatively impact my mental health. It is only 15 minutes away from the beach, which I love. Those who want to visit this place need to drive for 5 to 6 hours, so I am blessed. LOL.

I really enjoy living in my current place, even though it's small and rented. I appreciate the peace and quiet it provides, and the fact that I am away from toxic people who negatively impact my mental health. It is only 15 minutes away from the beach, which I love. Those who want to visit this place need to drive for 5 to 6 hours, so I am blessed. LOL.
But it's very cool because it's hard to imagine a better place. I would also like to live near the beach, and even better where there are not many people so that you can spend the whole day alone

There is no place like home. One part I love most about my home is my bedroom. This is where I can do my work, rest and relax.
I understand you so much because when I left my parents' house, I missed it the most because I understood that I would have to move to a new place of residence, but now for me this bed has become the same as in my parents' house

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member