What do you miss most about being a child?

I missed my carefree life where I didn't have to worry about nothing. life is just too chaotic for an adult , it really choking Lol
I also missed it, a carefree life, nothing to think about money, no hunger only play and play with peers.

I also missed it, a carefree life, nothing to think about money, no hunger only play and play with peer
Yes, I miss the times when I didn't have to pay bills, when I didn't have to provide for other people, when I wasn't sad or depressed, when I wasn't unwell, and so on.
Same here we would missed not having to just play around we were really carefree then

Yes, I miss the times when I didn't have to pay bills, when I didn't have to provide for other people, when I wasn't sad or depressed, when I wasn't unwell, and so on.
I think we all have missed our childhood and those day that the only worry and stress we have was study and homework that we have on the weekend, that was the only problem we had.

I think we all have missed our childhood and those day that the only worry and stress we have was study and homework that we have on the weekend, that was the only problem we had.
Yes we all missed our life of less stress and we were just about education and lessons

Yes we all missed our life of less stress and we were just about education and lessons
Yeah, our stress was some small things and we forget it when we go to sleep and when we play with friends, childhood was so amazing, some times i wish those times would come again.

Yeah, our stress was some small things and we forget it when we go to sleep and when we play with friends, childhood was so amazing, some times i wish those times would come again.
Sure with childhood stress level is almost st zero. You can't have same for adulthood

Yeah, adulthood sucks, sorry for my words but i didn't expect adulthood will be this hard, of course i have seen peoples complaining about their works and day to day activities when i was a child but i didn't expect to be like this.
Hahaha same here I thought mine would be different but here we are.

13,134Threads
98,670Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member