What do you need most in your life?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Some peoples say that Humans need is unlimited and we can't get satisfy even if we get something we rally worked and hoped for, our need increase each and every day, and when we see a new thing then our need for that thing is created, but we all have some similar needs to have in our life right now, like luxuries car, house, luxuries life style, a lots of money, true love and many thing.
But at this moment what do you need the most?

I need a place where I can feel safe and at ease. Despite the fact that I reside in a quite nice community, I wish to relocate. Mold thrives here, especially when left for an extended period of time. Furthermore, when there is a strong typhoon, the outside of the building gets flooded.

I have long since stopped wanting such things as luxury, but I am sure that it will make me feel better, but not much. Most of all, I would like peace for myself and my relatives and simply my favorite business. I wouldn't need anything else then if I was sure of tomorrow

I think what I need most right now is peace. And for me to get peace of mind it means I have have a stable passive income supply, my business is doing well, and I am healthy and probably in a relationship 🌚

13,123Threads
98,598Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member