What do you think about a lady wooing a man?

I have done it but only to my close male friends, I treated them like brothers. It will be malicious on the part of the guy if invite him alone to a dinner for two and you have affection for the guy the guy will understand hehe,

In my country, especially in my area, a woman who seduces a man will be said to have no self-respect and shame. Although there are people who are determined to do it and don't care about the prevailing culture.

There is nothing wrong with women asking man out, the equality is not only with the payment and the job opportunities and other benefits its also with this thing.
There's nothing wrong but it is just that men do take advantage and start misbehaving. it is better a man do the wooing

There's nothing wrong but it is just that men do take advantage and start misbehaving. it is better a man do the wooing
Then, that men don't deserve her in the first place, that shows the person is bad and even if he is the one who asks her out, he will eventually hurt her when they start a relationship.

As I told elsewhere, I'm old fashioned, so I believe it's not a lady's place to court a man. Despite I have been raised up in European countries and living in South America (in the Western world, such a behavior became common), I still think a woman loses her reputation because the same nature leads men to courtship and not women. It's genetics, no way.

13,067Threads
98,268Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member