What do you think about the Gen z generation?

not sure about that but I think it is not so bad they do indeed like social media way too much but I do not think they are bad peaple I do not really care about them since I can't change anything
Yesh we can't do much about their lifestyle but following them up wouldn't be a bad idea just to have them in a good perspective.

In my opinion, they do both better and worse at the same time, that's why if a child is brought up in a good family, he can surpass anyone, but if they have a bad upbringing, they will do two bad things, because I saw these children in the first grade and they have 0 respect even for teachers

I think genz is pretty much the opposite, most of them have the potential to be creative, but choose not to out of laziness. They always want people to do the thinking for them.

I have met some creative Gen Zs, but some of them seem to have a sense of entitlement. They tend to give up easily and rely heavily on older people. However, I must say that not all Gen Zs are like this. Some of them are doing great and it all comes down to how they were raised.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member