What do you think about the purchasing of golden and silver jewels as an investment for the future?

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
D Bucks
💵1.388275
Referral Credit
My parents, when they were alive, had the habit to purchase golden (and less amount of silver) jewels, waiting the increasing of gold value. In the case of needing money in the future, better if decades after their purchasing, the idea was to sell the jewels in change of money. I like very much the idea because I love jewels, but I'm only a bit worried because during this last year the price of gold dropped instead of gaining value.

My grandma and my mom also like buying gold jewelry, especially when they have extra money or are free, they always buy gold jewelry even in small quantities, even though it seems like their purchases are irregular. Owning gold jewelry is certainly very good as a hedge, gold is a long-term investment, so you have to keep it for more than five years to make a profit. You don't need to worry about the gold price correction in the last year.

Yes, sure! My idea is to store my golden and silver jewels along 10 (if possible, along 20) years more and even more, if possible. My mother kept her golden watch and her silver necklace along 5 or 6 decades and I inherited them, together with other golden jewels she and my father purchased and gifted me. In spite of my worrying about the current gold price, I'm very fond of these items (and the ones I personally purchased).

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member