What do you think about weight loss pills?

Majority of the weight loss pills we see our there today are fake, most of them do not work, and some of them you will end up harming yourself all in the name of trying to loose weight.

Majority of the weight loss pills we see our there today are fake, most of them do not work, and some of them you will end up harming yourself all in the name of trying to loose weight.
I think so too that they don't work or else people wouldn't be paying for gym membership.

I think so too that they don't work or else people wouldn't be paying for gym membership.
I know someone who sells weight loss pills and supplements. She is also into serious diets and workouts, but when anyone asks her, she tells them her loosing weight is all due to the weight loss pills.

I know someone who sells weight loss pills and supplements. She is also into serious diets and workouts, but when anyone asks her, she tells them her loosing weight is all due to the weight loss pills.
That's marketing gimmicks for you. A lot of people do this to make high volume sales

I don't believe those things work, its a big scam, imagine if losing weight was that easy, there will be no one with huge belly and overweight, and no one will go to the gym to lose their weight.
My point exactly, people would not waste their time on gym again if they can just take pills to lose weight.

My point exactly, people would not waste their time on gym again if they can just take pills to lose weight.
Exactly, why spend time and money to lose a weight if taking a pill works, i have seen many peoples do some weird things in order to lose some weight. But the only way to lose weight is to exercise, and maybe a liposuction.

Last edited:
13,166Threads
98,858Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member