• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What do you think is the proper use for the savings

Xtynehappy

Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.040075
Referral Credit
Most people really don't have idea on how to spend their savings. This is because savings is a very important asset that should no be spent anyhowly. Care must be taken when handling the savings and they are supposed to be spent so wisely.

The reverse principle is that we should determine our goals first before saving, so that it will be easy for us to determine the time period, whether saving is for the short term or long term. If you save without a purpose, it means you don't have a plan and your savings will be ineffective and undirected.

The reverse principle is that we should determine our goals first before saving, so that it will be easy for us to determine the time period, whether saving is for the short term or long term. If you save without a purpose, it means you don't have a plan and your savings will be ineffective and undirected.
That's very right. Indeed savings must be accompanied by the purpose or goal. However others may spend the savings before the goal is fulfilled unwillingly because of the situations in life like the occurance of an emergency.

For me I always have a reason why I save. Most times it's to buy something in particular or for a project. When I have been able to save enough, I usually spend my savings on that.

12,094Threads
93,218Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member