What do you think of online learning?

The fact I could learn online is a joy to grasp. I learnt so many things online. Things I would have begged people or paid them to teach me. I'm so excited I'm in this era.
That's right but I was referring to studying for a degree online

Yes I used to think same that it might not just be as effective as the studies offline. Offline studies might still be the best then
Yeah, since the face to face learnings have many uses like giving attention and the learnings are based on asking and answering it have good effects, and many business owners don't hire those who took online class and have degree. especially in my country no one will hire those.

Yeah, since the face to face learnings have many uses like giving attention and the learnings are based on asking and answering it have good effects, and many business owners don't hire those who took online class and have degree. especially in my country no one will hire those.
Wow, are you for real mo hiring those that have online degrees then it would make people not to have interest with learning online then

Wow, are you for real mo hiring those that have online degrees then it would make people not to have interest with learning online then
Yeah, no one will learn online, and i don't there is any school that offers online tuition, all teaching and learning session are conducted in person.

Of all the benefits of online learning is the best way because it allows you to enjoy more flexible schedule and you can reduce cost of degree.
Post automatically merged:

It also allows you to earn more easily develop your career alongside furthering your education and it your learning class is online.

Last edited:
Now we have so many opportunities that it is much more profitable and effective to study online, because even the very fact that you need to get somewhere in order to study upsets me, and therefore it is better to just turn on the computer and you are already focused on studying

13,134Threads
98,673Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member