What do you think of paid to post forums that have fixed payment schedules?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.100955
Referral Credit
Some paid to post forums have a fixed payment schedule that allows them to pay on a particular day of the month.

For most paid to post forum users, what do you think of those sites that have a fixed payment schedule as compared to other forums that pay you on request?

It all depends on management settings. I believe is easy to pay on certain fixed date because it gives the admin the time and flexibility need to sort things out. Majority of pay per post forums use fixed date because it helps them to manage the affairs of the site seamlessly.

I am on the my lot online discussion forums and it has the same type of payment. With that the users can wake up with money on their PayPal on every 15th of every month provided that the earnings exceed the $5 mark.

I am also on mylot and I think it's the best site which is very good in terms of paying. You don't have to request payments there. Once you reach $5 , you will automatically get that earnings in your PayPal account.

You are not the only one who is requesting payment. There will be a lot of people requesting payment and if the paid to post forum has a payment schedule, it will be easier to send payment

13,034Threads
98,047Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member