What do you think of water therapy?

I do water therapy to clean my kidney system. I experienced a UTI problem and only water therapy healed my kidney problem. I am okay now and continue drinking a lot of water at intervals.

Last edited:
Most of the times when i get up early on the morning the first thing i do after brushing is drink plenty of water, and that helps me a lot, and i can see the difference between not drinking water and drinking.
My siblings do this alot, it helps slot to detox. You would have cleanse your system early in the morning as well.

That's good to hear from you that you drink water early morning. There are times we like to drink early in the morning with a luke warm water. It's not good to drink cold water early in the morning.
You are right, when i drink cold water at the morning my stomach hurts, i try to drink water that is nor being in refrigerator.

You are right, when i drink cold water at the morning my stomach hurts, i try to drink water that is nor being in refrigerator.
It's good to drink as water therapy luke warm water to put the the external parts of our body to safety.

It's good to drink as water therapy luke warm water to put the the external parts of our body to safety.
I will try to change the water with lukewarm, but few years back i tried to drink lukewarm water and t was very bad, i was trying to lose some weight and the experience was bad.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member