What do you want to be like at age 75?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.515425
Referral Credit
All of our wishes i believe is to live to an old ripe age in good health and strength. What do you want to be like at age 75?
For me though i still want to be strong, healthy and active at that age. Which is why i am now trying to keep a little fit now. What about you?

All of our wishes i believe is to live to an old ripe age in good health and strength. What do you want to be like at age 75?
For me though i still want to be strong, healthy and active at that age. Which is why i am now trying to keep a little fit now. What about you?
If GOD give me a chance to stay this long then i really want to be healthy and i really really don't want to be a load on my children's, and don't want to challenge my family, i want to be happy and strong.

We pray that we live too long and age 75 is already old but I see my neighbor already 75 but still active and kicking. It depends on our lifestyles. If we abuse ourselves we may not reach 75. How nice to reach 75 and still strong and healthy with lots of money, lol.

Well, I think everyone, including me, would like the same thing, my friend. But the road to the life to reach the age of 75 while still healthy and active is different for each person. I agree with you about continuing to keep fit, but unfortunately sometimes fate or chance (let's call it destiny) could also reveal unexpected nasty surprises! However, having said this, I would like to wish everyone to reach this age in the best healthy state.

Well, I think everyone, including me, would like the same thing, my friend. But the road to the life to reach the age of 75 while still healthy and active is different for each person. I agree with you about continuing to keep fit, but unfortunately sometimes fate or chance (let's call it destiny) could also reveal unexpected nasty surprises! However, having said this, I would like to wish everyone to reach this age in the best healthy state.
I pray the same to you. It dawned me that reaching age 75 is a gift but I have a neigbor here age 91 and still drive his motorcycle. His wife age 90.They're still sweet and loving 😊🤗.

I don't want to live until 75 but if I have to I would want to be fit and active until my death. Normally I have seen people losing strength after 70. This is what I fear.

I don't want to live until 75 but if I have to I would want to be fit and active until my death. Normally I have seen people losing strength after 70. This is what I fear.
Well the lifestyle we live now would definitely affect how we would be at our old age. This is why it is best we take good care of ourselves now. Eat healthy, and also good workout.

Well the lifestyle we live now would definitely affect how we would be at our old age. This is why it is best we take good care of ourselves now. Eat healthy, and also good workout.
I eat well but can't do good workouts as I am a heart patient. I therefore do yoga.

13,116Threads
98,575Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member