What do you want to change about yourself?

To be honest i really love and respect my self, i give a big place for my self, but every time there is a place for a change and we really change our self's in order to be in a good place and in a good position, our world don't stand on the same place that it used to be yesterday so its better we go with it.

Do you love yourself just the way you are? or there are changes you want to make to become a better you?
Am okay as i am. The only thing i will like to change is the way the hairs use to turn to white. Am young but my hair is full of white hair. May people think am quite old.🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm a soft person; if there is one thing I would change about myself, it would be to be brave in an appropriate way.

I am comfortable in my skin and love the way I am. There is nothing much that I would like to change about myself. Nothing on physical front. I love the way I am ageing gracefully. But yes, I would like to get better at my time management strategies.

Am okay as i am. The only thing i will like to change is the way the hairs use to turn to white. Am young but my hair is full of white hair. May people think am quite old.🤣🤣🤣🤣
I experience same. it is to dye it nah. That's if you don't feel comfortable with it.

I want to improve my productivity and the amount of money I am making. I want to make a bigger difference in other people's lives.

I want to move out of my current residence and get my own house. The space I am in is too cramped.

13,133Threads
98,651Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member