What Foods Do You Particularly Enjoy?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
I enjoy eating, but for health reasons, I must control what I consume. LOL. However, I used to eat a lot of pizza, burgers, ramen, chocolates, french fries, and other unhealthy stuff. So, if you love them, eat them in moderation. I still eat them, but just once every two or three months. How about you?

I enjoy eating, but for health reasons, I must control what I consume. LOL. However, I used to eat a lot of pizza, burgers, ramen, chocolates, french fries, and other unhealthy stuff. So, if you love them, eat them in moderation. I still eat them, but just once every two or three months. How about you?
I enjoy those foods that keep me cool. Like Cucumber salad, fruit juice. Sesame chili's or laddus are good for digestion and I enjoy eating them. I love dark chocolates but take it in moderation as it enhances immunity.

I enjoy eating ice cream, hot choco with tuna burger, grilled tuna belly and deep fried chicken. I don't eat junk foods. They're bad for our kidney.

Ice cream! Which flavor do you like the most? And yes, junk foods are bad for the kidneys!
Post automatically merged:

Come on, i can't hold my self from food, lol. I really love eating and i eat a lot, when i was in collage i was very skinny but now, 👀😌😭

Hahaha. Same here. I gained a lot of weight, especially during the Holiday season! This is why I bought an ab roller that can help me shed off some pounds.

I enjoy those foods that keep me cool. Like Cucumber salad, fruit juice. Sesame chili's or laddus are good for digestion and I enjoy eating them. I love dark chocolates but take it in moderation as it enhances immunity.

Cucumber salad sounds good to me! I fancy dark chocolates, too, but I eat them in moderation. :)

I enjoy my native food Afsng and eba. it's really very delicious. You would like the taste of it

It sounds interesting! I hope I could give them a try as I like trying out new cuisines!

For me l really like the organic foods. I realised that those foods are very nice and very rich in nutrients

Yes, they are. Are they affordable in where you live? Here in the Philippines, organic foods are quite expensive.

LoL when it comes to food, I don't have a particular one I enjoy, I simply eat what I feel like eating at that point in time.

Hahaha. It is okay. However, can you eat food without restriction? In my case, since I have health issues, I must eat unhealthy food in moderation.

Last edited:
I think that most people like to eat such food, but I like different healthy salads, which are very useful and very tasty for me, so this is a double benefit for me. Something like tomatoes with avocado and egg and the like
Great to hear that you are a fan of salads. Personally, I am a big fan of Caesar salad. Whenever I am in the mood for a light lunch or dinner, I whip up a quick Caesar salad at home. Your idea of adding tomatoes, avocado, and egg to the mix sounds good to me. :)

I enjoy eating fried plantain, that has been my favorite food since I was a child now I enjoy eating it with rice that two combination are enjoyable to me and I also love cakes and donuts too. Those are the food I really really love eating most and never gets tired of.

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member