What gift do you want to receive for Christmas?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
We all want one or more things to have for Christmas as a gift from our families or from our friends or loved ones or may be we can get it or our self, personally the thing i really want to get for Christmas is a good smart hand watch. but if a person or a friend wants to give me some ps5 that will be so amazing and i will be so surprised. ;)

As long as the gift is heartily given I'll be happy with it. I usually received blouses, bags, shoes and cash 😁. My foreigner ex bf gifted me $ 2000 USD. I was over the moon. 🤗
Oh men 2000 usd for Christmas would be so amazing i will never need any Christmas gift for the next 5 years if a person gives me this much money, lol yeah gift from heart is a good thing, but that only forks for my families, my friends should give me something good. lol

Oh men 2000 usd for Christmas would be so amazing i will never need any Christmas gift for the next 5 years if a person gives me this much money, lol yeah gift from heart is a good thing, but that only forks for my families, my friends should give me something good. lol
My ex was a millionaire but so sad he passed away 6 years ago due to cancer but I wasn't there in his country. He visited my country and planned for our marriage but life was so harsh 😢

I wanted to receive some home appliances, such as an oven, a frontload washing machine, and a smart TV. LOL. I live in an apartment and I just moved in here. However, I have plans of moving out next year because of some issues. Molds grow here, especially when left for a long period of time. The outside gets flooded, too, when it rains heavily. So, I hope I can find a new space and have my dream home appliances.

I wanted to receive some home appliances, such as an oven, a frontload washing machine, and a smart TV. LOL. I live in an apartment and I just moved in here. However, I have plans of moving out next year because of some issues. Molds grow here, especially when left for a long period of time. The outside gets flooded, too, when it rains heavily. So, I hope I can find a new space and have my dream home appliances.
It seems you rented in a risky apartment. You Google search a broker who can help you find a better place to stay. Why are there molds in the apartment you rented? I hope you can vacate that apartment next year.

I don't really care I like candy so I hope I would get them there is no specific thing I like but since I enjoy reading books maybe something with that
Oh wow, giving you a gift will be so easy, you don't have that much need, that is perfect, i hope your friend are happy, because they don't have to give you something especial, by the way lowering our expectation is a good thing, expecting big and getting small things do hurt.

Any sort of cash or check would be welcome. I usually get between $200 and $500 USD for Christmas.

I don't really need stuff right now, but if it has to be a thing, a new sewing machine, sewing kit/equipment, or art supplies would be okay. Or Kamelot's latest album, the Awakening.

I've thought about this a bit more and what I want to receive for Christmas the most is a real sword.

Like a European-style arming sword from Kult of Athena or a similar shop. That would honestly make my holiday.

I want to receive cash and that is our differential from the university where I work. The other year, I received a differential of 38,000 pesos, or $ 780 . This Christmas dunno yet how much.
Me to, the only thing that i need this time is a cash money, since i am planning many things having a money as a gift is good.

Last edited:
13,061Threads
98,250Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member