What Goes Around Comes Around

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.511113
Referral Credit
What goes around, comes around by Alicia Keys. LOL. Kidding aside, but I do believe in karma. When you hurt someone, you will get hurt, too. When you do good to others, it will come back to you in 10000000 folds (blessings). Do you believe in karma?

The phrase "what goes around comes around" emphasizes the reciprocity of actions. Positive actions frequently result in positive outcomes, and vice versa.
Yes, you are right, Light. And if you do the other way around, expect bad karma to knock on your door.
Post automatically merged:

Exactly, everything we did will come to us, be it good or bad it will come, what goes around comes around is a good saying. we will get what we worked for.
True that, Kirubel. This is why try to do good at all times.

What goes around, comes around by Alicia Keys. LOL. Kidding aside, but I do believe in karma. When you hurt someone, you will get hurt, too. When you do good to others, it will come back to you in 10000000 folds (blessings). Do you believe in karma?
Yes, I do believe in karma and I have experienced it. I haven't hurt anyone intentionally. When somebody hurt me I retaliated. And I have seen how those who have harmed me have suffered. God has always blessed me when I have helped people.

Yes, I do believe in karma and I have experienced it. I haven't hurt anyone intentionally. When somebody hurt me I retaliated. And I have seen how those who have harmed me have suffered. God has always blessed me when I have helped people.
Yes, karma is digital, and I witnessed it. My ex cheated on me, so I left him. Later, I discovered that his new girlfriend cheated on him throughout the first several months of their relationship. LOL

Yes, karma is digital, and I witnessed it. My ex cheated on me, so I left him. Later, I discovered that his new girlfriend cheated on him throughout the first several months of their relationship. LOL
He had to get back what he did to understand how it feels to be cheated.

That's the power of the boomerang to teach people a lesson. One will realize when face the same fate you've done that was so hurting.
Exactly. When you hurt someone, expect that you will be hurt, too. That is why we must learn how to be kind always.

Yes that is a great saying that often teaches us about how life goes on. I have in fact heard the lyrics from another arrested.
Arrested? Hehe. I do not have a clue. Anyway, it is a lesson that we must keep in mind.

I believe in the law of sowing, that is, everything we do here on earth we pay for, if a person does good they reap good, now if they do bad they come back one day and it's much worse.
That is right, codescript. You reap what you sow. When you do good, good things will happen to you.

Exactly. When you hurt someone, expect that you will be hurt, too. That is why we must learn how to be kind always.

Arrested? Hehe. I do not have a clue. Anyway, it is a lesson that we must keep in mind.
They will utter a word of dismay once the karma hits back at the person doing hurt to someone. They will realize it's karma.

13,068Threads
98,342Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member