What had been your all the time online earning strategy? | Discussion Bucks

What had been your all the time online earning strategy?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
For me, l started the online earning venture on the 2018.
However l discovered the Paid to post forums in 2021.
So l have been leveraging the venture by participation on multiple forum sites for the Maximisation of the online earnings.

I don't have an earning strategy yet though, I just focus on posting online and doing my personal business.

I first joined a paid forum site in 2016, and it turns out that I really like sharing and taking other people's opinions, forum sites are very useful for increasing knowledge and skills. I don't have a specific strategy but I will always use my free time as much as possible.

I joined some forums, and spend a lot of time browsing trying to find new websites. However, due to online slavery, the government agencies, internet companies refuse to acknowledge online workers, investors and falsely give the friends and relatives of government employees who do not spend time credit and monthly salaries for making fake claims.

I don't have a set strategy for making money online. My approach involves exploring different opportunities and finding out which ones suit me the most.

I'm active both here and at RIF though I might start doing more on trendri as I enjoy the site too
That's nice, for now I don't think I have the time to work on trendri for now.

After a lot of searching and watching videos I also reached on conclusion, which may be wrong and the conclusion is, to strictly work in different forums, and even don't look at other earning sites. Specially this strategy I feel successful for these days. I started online working with PTC sites and google adsense but the policies has changed and at least I am not able to earn from both.

I do not really have a strategy for online earnings. My main source of income is from translation work. Online earnings are just my side hustles. I just take surveys and post on RIF and in this Forum. I do this when I have free time.