What has life taught you?

Life has taught me many things and one not to be extravagant. I was like this in the past and now I am starting all over again. i always shopped in my favorite malls and dined in my favorite restos.
Yes we don't have to spend all we have to avoid going broke

Life taught me many lessons as never commit a sin, sooner or later it will come Infront of you, and then you'll be no where. As work hard there is no easy way to earn money and get comfort.
Yesh life will always teach us hard work without it we might not gain much from it

Life comes with different lessons for different people. For me I have learner that we must always be kind, that no act of kindness is forgotten. So I try as much as I can to be kind. How about you?
Life taught me that i don't have to make everyone happy and is shouldent worry about everyone, i have to give attention for thus who want my attention and not for thus who think my attention makes them busy.

Life has taught me so many things, but one thing I will always remember is to never take action or make any decision when angry. Majority of the times it is usually the wrong decision.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member