What have you uttered or uttered during New year?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.046750
Referral Credit
What have you uttered or uttered during the new year? Many said that once you dance or laugh in New Year, and throughout the year you'll be happy and always in a good disposition. Would you agree with this? Also if you look at your mirror early morning of January 1, your whole day will be good, and exciting. Have you also uttered something, not a New Year's resolution but wishes for yourself and your family? Well in the new year, I danced and smiled nonstop to grasp good luck for the entire year, hoping my lucky charm would cooperate. I haven't thrown it yet. I'll give it another chance. Yes, I uttered some words but I can't disclose them here they're called SECRET.😁

Now, given my condition, I say just one word for the new year, in Italian we say "SPERANZA" (translated: HOPE)

Now, given my condition, I say just one word for the new year, in Italian we say "SPERANZA" (translated: HOPE)
Let us hope and be hopeful for a hope you long this time which is complete freedom. I am also hoping that the jury will grant favor on your side. Amen.

Let us hope and be hopeful for a hope you long this time which is complete freedom. I am also hoping that the jury will grant favor on your side. Amen.
I hope even if the charges against me constitute serious crimes and the law is often not merciful. However, the fact that I am a disabled person could lead to a reduction in my sentence.
In this regard, I can let you read (preferably via PM) what the Italian Code of Criminal Procedure provides for crimes committed by me.
Just a question: Are you able to read in Italian or better I translate in English what is written in the Italian Penal Code relating to my case?

I hope even if the charges against me constitute serious crimes and the law is often not merciful. However, the fact that I am a disabled person could lead to a reduction in my sentence.
In this regard, I can let you read (preferably via PM) what the Italian Code of Criminal Procedure provides for crimes committed by me.
Just a question: Are you able to read in Italian or better I translate in English what is written in the Italian Penal Code relating to my case?
Oh no, I don't learn the Italian language so obviously I don't understand lol. I could understand Spanish, French and Mandarin. Sorry my dear friend. But I'm positive your case will be dismissed by your honorable court.

Oh no, I don't learn the Italian language so obviously I don't understand lol. I could understand Spanish, French and Mandarin. Sorry my dear friend. But I'm positive your case will be dismissed by your honorable court.
No problem. I'll send it to you translated by Google translator. If you prefer also in your original, called Taglog. Let me know, dearest.
Thank you.

No problem. I'll send it to you translated by Google translator. If you prefer also in your original, called Taglog. Let me know, dearest.
Thank you.
Just sent it in English translation. Our national language is Tagalog but we speak English at home. I find it hard to understand some Tagalog words . We are in Mindanao not in Luzon region.

Last edited:
Just sent it in English translation. Our national language is Tagalog but we speak English at home. I find it hard to understand some Tagalog words . Ee are in Mankdanao not in Luzon region.
Okay, I understand, so I'm sending you the pages of the Italian Criminal Procedure Code, relating to the crimes I committed, translated from Italian to English (by Google translator), preferably via PM.
Thanks for letting me know.

Okay, I understand, so I'm sending you the pages of the Italian Criminal Procedure Code, relating to the crimes I committed, translated from Italian to English (by Google translator), preferably via PM.
Thanks for letting me know.
That's so kind of you sharing your ordeal and it's one way to relieve your worries and uncertainties because there's someone like me who can enlighten your mind and ease your troubled heart. Just continue believing on yourself.

I said that life would be better for myself, my family, my friends, and others this year!!! I realize life is difficult these days, but let us not give up hope.
I uttered good health and prosperity for me and my family. I also include millions to be acquired by me in 2024. What we're doing or uttering is the same as a dream which is free.

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member