What if the person you love the most don't love you back?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Some times we don't get lucky with all the things we want, and some times we don't get what we want, and we don't get what we dreamed of. so what if you loved someone and you tried to tell them that you have a feeling for them but they turn you down and they tell you that they don't have the same feeling and they tell you that they don't love you, what will be your next move? will you try to show them that you are a good person and try to convince them to love you back, or will you give up and continue with your life?

It's not a must that the person you love will love you back , this is why some people are heartbroken because the person they love purposely refused to love them back. You just need to forget about it and continue your life.

No, it is not worth my time and effort. If he does not like me, then it is okay. I will just move on and continue with my life. There is no reason to force yourself to someone who does not like you in the first place.
True, we can't force others to love us back, but don't you want to try to show them who you are.

Some times we don't get lucky with all the things we want, and some times we don't get what we want, and we don't get what we dreamed of. so what if you loved someone and you tried to tell them that you have a feeling for them but they turn you down and they tell you that they don't have the same feeling and they tell you that they don't love you, what will be your next move? will you try to show them that you are a good person and try to convince them to love you back, or will you give up and continue with your life?
Love is something very personal. If I don't love someone it's not possible to love that person even if he is madly in love with me.

Love is something very personal. If I don't love someone it's not possible to love that person even if he is madly in love with me.
True, we can't love someone only because they love us, we need a reason to love them.

True, we can't love someone only because they love us, we need a reason to love them.
Love is such a feeling that comes naturally we don't need reason for that. If love is reciprocated it grows.

Love is such a feeling that comes naturally we don't need reason for that. If love is reciprocated it grows.
To be honest i need a reason to love someone, like if they have good behavior, or have good respect for me.

To be honest i need a reason to love someone, like if they have good behavior, or have good respect for me.
There are of course reasons to love someone but simultaneously love comes naturally too.

Situations like this can really be painful, I have had some experience in this aspect. I think the best thing to do would be to move on. You can't force someone to live you back.

There are of course reasons to love someone but simultaneously love comes naturally too.
True, love comes naturally and after we have a feeling for them we try to convince our self by giving our self a reason to love the person.

It happens that the person you loved won't love you back , love shouldn't be forced , but love can be developed, it can be build .

That's very bad, break-up straight 🙈, if the person does not love me back, it's means we have to go our separate ways. Simple.

Wow, is a every nice asking probably. What I could do is only to live her and I also free my my mind for her too because is not good to span your time for someone that does not love you.
Post automatically merged:

That's very bad, break-up straight 🙈, if the person does not love me back, it's means we have to go our separate ways. Simple.
Thank you brother you are saying the true because at this moment is not good to spend your time for someone that does not love you .you just Free alone.

Situations like this can really be painful, I have had some experience in this aspect. I think the best thing to do would be to move on. You can't force someone to live you back.
Sure brother is true the reason why am saying this is on what you said La's I can't force someone to love me so is something that is painful.

You can't force love it would not work. You might even be hurting yourself by doing such. The best brt is to let go and look for another
Sure brother when you force love it will not work because love comes to a person mind the best thing to do is to live her alone and go and fine another one to love because many people the are waiting for love.

No, it is not worth my time and effort. If he does not like me, then it is okay. I will just move on and continue with my life. There is no reason to force yourself to someone who does not like you in the first place.
Yes brother sure is only to move on to a new love no need to force someone in love so that someone or each other can stay free mind.

Last edited:
True, love comes naturally and after we have a feeling for them we try to convince our self by giving our self a reason to love the person.
That has to be for the person you love will ask the reason why you love him/her.

13,140Threads
98,725Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member