What if you had a chance to choose to be famous?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.515425
Referral Credit
Okay just for fun, let's picture a situation where you are giving a chance to choose to be famous and as well as the industry you want to be famous in, what industry would you pick and why?
For me though am not sure yet, maybe i might go for the tech industry cause i have always had a thing for new techs. What about you?

I enjoy working as a private academic tutor. I want my business to be famous here in my place. I dream to have my own tutorial center or station air conditioned rooms and well decorated rooms

Okay just for fun, let's picture a situation where you are giving a chance to choose to be famous and as well as the industry you want to be famous in, what industry would you pick and why?
For me though am not sure yet, maybe i might go for the tech industry cause i have always had a thing for new techs. What about you?
I always wanted to become a good and famous doctor and would become one if I got a chance but I know it's not possible as I am old now. I can't put in that time and labour.

I really really want to be famous by discovering some medicine for a big health issues, i really want to e like that.
You can try if you want to. For that you have to be good at Chemistry and research on the subject.

You can try if you want to. For that you have to be good at Chemistry and research on the subject.
You are right, it is possible to be a good chemist and invent a cure for some disease, but in my country it is very hard, unless i go to another country it is hard.

You are right, it is possible to be a good chemist and invent a cure for some disease, but in my country it is very hard, unless i go to another country it is hard.
Why is it hard in your country? Is higher education expensive or it's difficult to get through the admission test?

Why is it hard in your country? Is higher education expensive or it's difficult to get through the admission test?
The infrastructure and getting the right place to conduct a research is hard,, in order to be a scantest and conduct a research you need some money and in order to get money you need to have a connection with the governments stuff and that is hard.

13,123Threads
98,614Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member