What inexpensive change surprised you by turning out to be so good?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.595063
Referral Credit
Before the pandemic, I used to go to Coffee Bean and Starbucks frequently. But the pandemic made it clear to me that I shouldn't waste my hard-earned money on expensive drinks that I could make at home. I was surprised to learn that by brewing coffee at home, I was saving Php 2,000 or more a month. Haha. In addition, I get to prepare banana bread using my air fryer which helps me save money every time I crave banana bread. How about you?

I keep $10 in my Binance account and suddenly there is a pump. The sudden rise in price of bitcoin tripled my money. I was surprised that cryptocurrency is good investment . Since that day i did not i did not look back in trading and investing in crypto.

I keep $10 in my Binance account and suddenly there is a pump. The sudden rise in price of bitcoin tripled my money. I was surprised that cryptocurrency is good investment . Since that day i did not i did not look back in trading and investing in crypto.
With the current issues Nigeria have with Binance at the moment, how are you coping with it, in terms of trading and withdrawing your funds.

Oh, wow!! I did the exact same thing. I invested about the same amount and was startled to see that my money had increased. Yay

I used to do rice as my main staple food even with the fact that it was very expensive. I just suddenly decided to try a banana recipes. Turned out it was very filling and much less cheaper than rice. The banana has become an inexpensive replacement for rice.

Oh, wow!! I did the exact same thing. I invested about the same amount and was startled to see that my money had increased. Yay
I can relate with this even just storing your coins you get from earning sites can help you double or triple it with time.

I used to do rice as my main staple food even with the fact that it was very expensive. I just suddenly decided to try a banana recipes. Turned out it was very filling and much less cheaper than rice. The banana has become an inexpensive replacement for rice.

Yes, it can be a good alternative to rice. There are many banana recipes you can try. Just check out YouTube channels or food-related websites.
Post automatically merged:

I can relate with this even just storing your coins you get from earning sites can help you double or triple it with time.

That is correct. Never underestimate the value of coins as you can double or triple them in no time. Hehe

12,113Threads
93,299Messages
291Members
esther1122Latest member