• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

What investment opportunities do you think are life changing?

The investment that are likely to change lives is investing in estate and property. The price of land continue to increase on daily basis. All wealth comes from the land. Therefore, investment in landed property is a investment in right direction.
I agree with you, everything comes and goes but lands still remain a generational wealth that keeps increasing in value.

I think investing in stocks, agriculture, crypto, forex and even real estate are good investments that can be life changing in the long run. Though the most important thing is to ensure you are investing in the right thing.

Investing in real estate can be a game-changing decision as the value of land tends to increase over time. Similarly, stock investments can potentially yield life-changing returns, particularly if you invest in companies that have a higher potential for growth. However, it is equally important to invest in yourself by obtaining new skills and knowledge through courses that can help you secure a higher-paying job.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member