What is an overpriced product that people still purchase it?

I think anything tagged designers. Be it bags, shoes, jewellery etc. I see them as overpriced goods.
You are right, i know some peoples will not agree with this idea but we are paying too much amount of money for only brand tag, some products are similar only name difference.

You are right, i know some peoples will not agree with this idea but we are paying too much amount of money for only brand tag, some products are similar only name difference.
Sure we are paying way too much for just the name giving to a thing. Yes I know some are quality but is the price tag worth it.

Sure we are paying way too much for just the name giving to a thing. Yes I know some are quality but is the price tag worth it.
I don't think they are worth it, and i know that those brand companies send very low quality products to Africa

In fact, everything in my country is overpriced even local food is very costly now. The level of inflation in Nigeria is quiet unbelievable! Now! You can not use $3 to cook a pot of soup now in Nigeria. It is so disappointing
Same in Ethiopia, everything is expensive in here are its hard to live only with monthly salary.

Designer bags and Apple products. LOL. They are good, however I think they are pricey. Perhaps I feel this way because I cannot afford them, particularly the former. :ROFLMAO:
I also can't afford them, but still they are what they are lol, especially the Apple products are too much for me.

I think it's fuel for me, after all we also produce this. No matter the price of fuel, people would still be in long lines to buy it cause we really can't do without it.

I think it's fuel for me, after all we also produce this. No matter the price of fuel, people would still be in long lines to buy it cause we really can't do without it.
And this is a good way for companies to make money, because as long as people buy, prices will continue to rise, because no one will stop buying fuel

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member