• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

What is more powerful than IQ?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
I can, I will, I must are more powerful than IQ. What is the relevance of having a high IQ if you cannot apply it in real life? What matters most will be the action you will apply to what you believe could give you a better financial advantage in your life. The must-do is important vis a vis with your IQ and that makes you powerful someday. You need to apply the things that bring you to life's upliftment. It is through investment that you can see yourself successful and be the best version of yourself.

Frankly speaking, I do not really care about IQ. I've seen people with high IQ behaving in a stupid way. I think EQ is more important. Dealing with people properly and the ability to communicate can help you to success. When it comes to investment and personal financial management, having a high EQ helps you to have self-discipline and control yourself not to spend excessively.

Frankly speaking, I do not really care about IQ. I've seen people with high IQ behaving in a stupid way. I think EQ is more important. Dealing with people properly and the ability to communicate can help you to success. When it comes to investment and personal financial management, having a high EQ helps you to have self-discipline and control yourself not to spend excessively.
You're also right on that. EQ matters most. An investor with high EQ can also be having a powerful mind as long as he can apply his knowledge and will never be afraid to face risks.

Some people with insignificant IQ became wealthy and life's in order. That is because they are rich in disposition. Some people with higher IQ are less likely having a high disposition. They're arrogant and want to dominate.

12,079Threads
93,103Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member