What is one food that you can't understand why people enjoy?

I can't understand how people enjoy alcoholic drinks. I hate the smell.
We all have different tests for a food, and sometimes there are some foods that we don't like but other people enjoy.
So for you which food is odd but still people eat it?

Same here, I don't drink, I have come across some persons who seems they can't do without it, I usually wonder how they are enjoying it.

I agree with you, i also don't like alcohol drinks, my friends make fun of me because of not drinking but this is my choice.

I agree with you, i also don't like alcohol drinks, my friends make fun of me because of not drinking but this is my choice.
Alcohol has destroyed many families. In India therefore many women are fighting to do away with alcohol. Alcohol is the cause of liver cancer.

Alcohol has destroyed many families. In India therefore many women are fighting to do away with alcohol. Alcohol is the cause of liver cancer.
Exactly, many CLD patients (chronic liver disease) caused by alcohol in my country, i also know some peoples who have alcoholic liver disease from drinking.

I usually wounder, how people get to enjoy meat which is not fully cooked
Thank you. This is also my question. I have seen people appreciating rare cooked meat that tastes bad; personally, I like well-cooked.

Thank you. This is also my question. I have seen people appreciating rare cooked meat that tastes bad; personally, I like well-cooked.
same for me I like well cooked meat it tastes nasty when it is raw I tried it and it tasted very wierd not again

same for me I like well cooked meat it tastes nasty when it is raw I tried it and it tasted very wierd not again
I also tried it; it was the worst. I almost hated meat; I rather not eat than eat that. Well done is better.

Every individual do have their own thinking they do have their different choices, likeness and dislike ness. Some people love to eat pasta they enjoyed it very much even in my home, my family members like it very much. But when I see them I feel something wrong as how they can enjoy with it.

13,166Threads
98,853Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member