What is one subject every school should teach?

I think it should be Economics. We just have to know how to run an economy to be as vibrant as it should be.
Good choice, teaching Economics to all students will develop good financially stable generations, and they will be a good business runner.

Good choice, teaching Economics to all students will develop good financially stable generations, and they will be a good business runner.
That's right we just have to know how to save the economy to avoid economy meltdown

That's right we just have to know how to save the economy to avoid economy meltdown
Yeah, in my country the new teaching system gives economics starting from 9th grade and i think that will be a game changing for the coming generation.

Apart from Economics, English. English is a universal language and I guess it is a good idea to add it to every school's curriculum.
In my country English is given starting from the kindergarten, it is a mandatory to speak English in order to learn.

I think it should be logic. I understand that such skills are developed by mathematics, however, mathematics is not interesting and difficult for many, and it is necessary to make the subject much easier to understand in order to develop this important skill

I think it should be Economics. We just have to know how to run an economy to be as vibrant as it should be.
I might be wrong though, but I think at the moment they have started doing this, or at least most schools do it.

I might be wrong though, but I think at the moment they have started doing this, or at least most schools do it.
Yes, Economics is taught at schools here in Nigeria. I hope other countries follow suits

13,195Threads
99,013Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member